Live Classes, Online Learning Resources & Exams
In these unprecedented times, even if there is a restriction on our movement, there can be no restriction on Learning. Your child’s future and education is our foremost priority. We are glad to announce that our teams have been working relentlessly to design a virtual learning platform for your children. We have ensured that this online education is seamless and looks real just like a regular school. Please click the link below to watch a tutorial.
- Our browser uses WebRTC protocol which is supported by advanced browser like Chrome, Opera on Windows and Safari on iPhone and MacBook
- The browser is light-weight, reliable and secure. Laptop or a desktop is the preferred device for Online learning but Smartphones also work equally well.
- Make sure that you have a working internet connection, microphone and speakers. It is always better to sit in an area which is close to the router or has better internet connectivity.
- Set an area conducive to learning and make sure to minimize distractions.
- Log in 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time. After login, encourage your child to follow the teacher’s instructions.